Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Knitting Day

Well, it's been a while since my last post. Knitting on the Tilted Duster continues, albeit slowly. I am on the skirt part of the bottom of the sweater still but almost finished that. I can't wait to be done this project and then go on to start something new. There are so many great things to make, like the little mouse, "Lodewijk." I received an email today from his very talented designer, Annita. It was great news ~ she has made instructions for the wee fellow available in English. You can find her here.I also joined this:

...better late than never. I'm still looking for the right wool for this project.



I also have on my desk the book "And So To Bed" by Lucinda Guy. There are at least three collegues at work who are "on the nest" and this book is full of beautiful baby things to make.
What a day...and to top it all off, I got to do some sock knitting-along today with my wonderful friend Connie. It is the year of the sock .... or should I say, a sock in a year? Either way, we have one finished!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

I love those mice. They are so quirky yet cute. I also love the colours.