Thursday, January 31, 2008

FO: Cobblestone Pullover


Yes, it's true. I've finally finished Rod's Christmas present ~ the Cobblestone Pullover! It was not a difficult sweater to make, but as it was done in the round (going 'round and 'round and 'round...), I did take a few breaks and worked on some small projects in between.
This rather blurry shot is of the Kitchener
stitched armpit - pretty nifty.













Shhhh.........I'm blocking...
After blocking and letting it dry for two days, Cobblestone is finally finished and much lighter than I expected. All ready for the photo op:

Look - the "hands in the pocket" pose - just like in the magazine!

I think he kind of likes it because guess what he wore to work today?


Pattern: Cobblestone Pullover by Jared Flood

Wool: Marks & Kattens Natura (acrylic, wool, alpaca, viscose blend); Twelve 50 gm balls

Mofications: None





2 comments:

Philigry said...

beautiful! i love that yarn!

John DW said...

You are looking so hot Rod! (oh, I meant warm - sorry).