Monday, December 24, 2007

And miles to go before I sleep...

It's Christmas Eve and I would like to say that the tree will be surrounded by lovely hand-knit gifts...but unfortunately that is not going to happen. Not this year anyway...The Cobblestone pullover is still on my needles, however I am up to the yoke. I did manage to finish one Koolhaus and had it proudly on display on my Value Village model head. Then a winter storm hit and the hat founds its place on Lydia's head who has worn it almost daily ever since. At least it is doing what a hat is supposed to do. I have a big bag of Berroco Peruvia in my closet - just waiting to be knit into my Tilted Duster and have joined the KAL group for this on Ravelry. We being January 1st so I had better get to that Cobblestone! I also managed to get a hold of the pattern for the Central Park Hoodie. If you go to Knitting Daily you can purchase the pattern online from their pattern store. While you're searching around, have a look at Brooklyntweed's latest:



Maybe for next Christmas?

No comments: