Thursday, March 20, 2014

Infinity Scarf for Never-Ending Winter

Winter just doesn't seem to want to end this year ...
So last week, when I was out wool shopping for just the right skein of pink baby yarn to make one of these for a friend's new family addition, I also stumbled across this pattern and it called my name. Really, it should be too late in the year to be making scarves...and too late for having to wear them to keep warm! After all, it's the end of March...the robins are returning...the geese are flying north...

But it snowed this morning ... and I'm sure I was one of the few southern Ontarians who wasn't completely unhappy about that ... because  I had reason to wear my brand new Urban Lace Infinity Scarf!


Pattern: Urban Lace Infinity Scarf
Designer: Tannis Gray
Wool: Cascade Casablanca in "Peacock"
Amount: 1 skein (right to the last metre)
Needles: 5 mm

1 comment:

Réjeanne said...

It is really gorgeous! I did mine in the orangy tones as per the pattern and I was disappointed that it turned out much darker than on the picutre.