Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Can you fail a KAL?


Back in March I joined my first KAL (knit along), Fashionably-late in '08 Clapotis KAL. I missed the first deadline, and then a first, second, and possibly even a third extended deadline. My shawl went everywhere with me - to a few night shifts, along to piano lessons, violin lessons, voice lessons. I knit if I watched TV, I knit just before falling asleep, I knit to de-stress and finally....I finished!


















I love my Clapotis.

Pattern: Clapotis Shawl by Kate Gilbert

Berroco Ultra Alpaca in Marsh Mix (6296); just over 3 skeins

5 mm needles

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Who cares about KALs and deadlines. This clapotis accompanied you in your busy and rewarding life as wife, mother and healthcare worker. It got done when its time came to be done. No sooner and no later. I give you an A+. It's beautiful. Well done.