Monday, November 12, 2007

A little running...a little knitting...

Saturday was my first "cold weather" run and I didn't enjoy the cold air in my lungs and the wind in my face. Fortunately, about halfway through the sun did come out, the wind died down, and it was almost enjoyable. This winter will be the big test for me to see if I can keep up with this running thing. I suppose I could opt to take it indoors once in a while and use the track at the "Y."

Winter and knitting, on the otherhand, were made for eachother. Having finally reached the armpits on the Cobblestone I am ready to cast on for the sleeves. I am feeling optimistic that one day it will be finished and so have ordered wool for my next project, my very own Tilted Duster (pictured on the cover of the Fall 2007 issue of Interweave Knits).
I have even gone so far as to order the suggested Berroco Peruvia in the colour "Marron" (#7107). Can't wait!











No comments: